Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Scrooge

Christmas is only a few days away while there are tons of people who have finished their X-mas shopping but there are tons more who have not finished/started.  I am sure you already know which one your boy is.  For that reason that is why I feel like the Scrooge in me has come the hell out.

So I am in the store browsing and attempting to do this shopping with no money and I get distracted by the hoodrats everywhere.  Now, I know this is my fault for waiting until the last minute but I did not even know hoodrats would drive out to the Target on City Live Ave.  I mean that is why I went there instead of the one in South Philly.  Anyways I turn around and I see a few chicks in their scrubs.  This kills me for many different reasons.  First of all I am just not sure if you have germs, SARS, Swine flu or what all over you.  I am not sure where you are coming from.  You could work in the labs that has those monkeys that the Gov't runs test trials and gives AIDS to before they give it to the African American population but that is another post.  Seriously, where are your clothes you look silly with the whole getup on.  I will let you rock out with the top on but the pants too??

Lets be honest hood b*tch you are not a real nurse. You don't have anything saying RN attached to your name.  You can perpetrate for everybody else but you not fooling me into thinking you might be doing something important.  In fact I am pretty sure some of you just purchase these scrubs to walk around in public thinking you are the sh*t when in fact you look rather foolish.  You know how I know you aint saving lives?  When you have those initials RN you tend to have a little bit of money left over after you take care of life essentials.  All the RN's I know have their weaves TIGHT, dreadlocks on point(word to Hopkins), hair flowing not you hoodrat.  You are on the corner of the bus stop taking your tracks out and what is that glue from your hair now on the cement. With the words that just came out of your mouth furthermore lets me know that you do/did not attend school for nursing but you went for a language.  You know Ebonics yup that is the one.

I am sure there are a lot of people who will have no clue what the hell I am talking about and then there are others who know exactly what I am talking about.   Then there is that section of people who think I am just plain wrong for it but f*ck you.  Of course then we have the actual hoodrats.  I would be scared that you might see me in the streets and would want to get it poppington but ehhh I doubt you can read anyways. 


3 comments:

  1. For goodness sakes! It's Christmas! Can't you find any peace and goodwill in anything????

    Negativity brings nothing but Negativity and coals in the stocking from Santa! Baaa Hum Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I did not trip up in any weave lol


    LOL...Santa loves me

    ReplyDelete