Monday, December 13, 2010

I will say what the hell I want

I have been wanting to get this off my chest for a few weeks or so.  Not too long ago popular and influential Hot 97 Dj Funkmaster Flex went on a rant that went viral about deceased rap legend Tupac Shakur.
Funk going off!!

In a nutshell he did not have too many kinds words for Pac but later on his show went on to explain what he really meant and doing the half backpedal dance.  I understand where he was coming from Tupac did not have kind words to say about Funk or his associates when he was alive and that is a lot of bad blood.  Most people have gone on to say that because Pac is dead that the beef should have ended or 10 years is a long time to carry a grudge.

To all those who think that I simply say blow it out your a**!!!  I could be beefing with somebody and if they were bringing the kind of heat Pac was bringing I may not let it go either.  If somebody drops dead in the middle of a beef with me are my feelings are supposed to change because they are dead?  Does that lessen the impact that this person may have had on my life?  If somebody was coming out of their mouth with hate and all types of threats why would I not be happy that they are no longer around?  Death does suck because there is no coming back from that unless it is "The Walking Dead" show (which I HIGHLY recommend you watch) but sometimes that is how stuff goes.

I just want to bring this up to make you think.  Are Jewish people supposed to forgive Hitler for the a** whoopings he put on them?  Yeah did not really think so!!  It is hard to forgive and forget when so much hate is is thrown your way or thrown upon people you associate with.  You can easily say Hitler was a killer and Pac did not harm anybody physically but mental fatigue and stress is a killer in itself.  There is no uproar if somebody says Hitler was dumb b*tch.  There was plenty uproar when everybody thought Will Smith made a comment stating that he believed Hitler to be a good person with twisted logic or whatever.

When Massa was whooping the slaves a** were they supposed be to cool when Massa died from the revolution?  All them whip lashings, rapes, murders, picking cotton in the hot a** sun is supposed to be okay because they punk a** is dead.  With all that said Funk you are well within your right to say whatever you want in a public forum stay strong brotha but you definitely picked the wrong person to voice your displeasure on.  Freedom of speech lives on!!!

1 comment: