Saturday, December 4, 2010

I may have been stupid

Growing up as a child I was pretty damn book smart. Straight A's time and time again, magnet school and honor societies were a few examples of my academic prowess.  With that said everything was not always grand and looking back on a few things that I believed I can truly say that I had some dumb a** moments.  I will share a few of these moments.  Don't judge me too harshly like Erykah Badu said, "I'm an artist and I am sensitive about my sh*t".  Okay, not really sensitive you can call me a lot of things but sensitive aint one of them.

I was born on July 15th and therefore am a Cancer according to the Zodiac sign.  So, for a good chunk of my life I was secretly sad because I believed I had the real deal cancer.  For the longest time I could not understand why being born in July made me have cancer. smh

When I was five years old and was out by the beach and I remember somebody saying that this white lady had no butt.  From that day on I was under the assumption that white people literally had no butts and it was just a straight back.  I was totally confused on how they used the bathroom to do a number 2.

Growing up the commercial about teaching your kids that "virgin" is not a dirty word always came on during Saturday morning cartoons.  During my latter years of elementary school I remember people using that word and talking about sex like they really knew what was going on.  I thought sexual intercourse between a man and woman happened when a man used his genital and had to somehow connect with a woman's breast.  Never knew what the big deal about sex was it just seemed to difficult.

Those were the days when everything were oh so simple!!

1 comment:

  1. lmao!! its amazing wat the mind of a child will come up with...mhm,i like this one. two thumbs up at the lack of spit!

    ReplyDelete