Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Annoyance

Things that bother me.

When in the strip club men "make it rain".  Maybe I am bothered because I can only "make it precipitate very very lightly" but who just gets rid of money like that?  I just love money too much money to just throw it up in the air and watch single mothers err- hard working professionals stuff it down whatever clothes they have on.


When women wear really skimpy clothes and their butt cheeks hang out and get mad when somebody has some fly sh*t to say out their mouth.  In the words of Dave Chapelle "Your not a hoe but you are wearing a hoe's uniform".  You do have every right to wear whatever type of clothing you choose but I'm saying.

When people try and the make the insane comparison that Kobe Bryant is better than Michael Jordan.  Please just stop.  I understand he has 5 rings and Jordan has 6.  Mike never ever lost any finals ever!!  Kobe has lost two and counting.  Somebody last year tried to use the dumb argument that Jordan has never won a game 7 in the finals.  B*tch Jordan never had to reach a game 7 you stupid motherf*cker!!  Jordan is the best ever period!!

When people touch my stuff and then ask for permission or don't even bother.  How are you going to ask for some of my candy after you done already put it in your mouth?  That is some disrespectful nonsense right there.  If I steal you in the jaw to knock my f*cking skittles out of your mouth and on to the floor you would be damn upset.  Why would I not be upset when you take my stuff.  *you know who you are*  Did I allow you to go into my book bag and use my laptop?  If I go into your purse and take your tampon without telling you and you need it later but it is not there you would be pretty pissed huh?  That is how I feel about my damn laptop.  * I would like to clarify about my earlier statement about clothes.  Women please do not stop wearing skimpy clothes I am not really complaining.

3 comments:

  1. You are sick! And you need a life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol make it percipitate very very lightly.... lmaoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know what it is Pizzle..very very light no raincoat needed

    ReplyDelete