Monday, December 20, 2010

X-mas List!!!

Since the holidays are upon us and Christmas is less than a week away I decided I would share my X-mas list with everybody.  It is has been a long time since I have actually made a X-mas list because I have gotten older the presents don't mean as much and I much rather be at home chilaxin but don't get it twisted presents are still the SH*T!!!

1.Mike Vick gets a better public relations person.  It is not my money but you should not get your wife a 90,000 car.  You can afford it cool, but you know the media is out for blood.  My advice get another contract then get the whip that way its slices the hater criticism in half.

2. A bottle of American Honey.  This is the best tasting whiskey bourbon liquor ever!!

3. A Philadelphia Parking Authority vehicle to get a ticket, lose a tire, or any type of mischief.

4. All my damn Jay-Z albums that were stolen.

5. The general manager of the Wizards to get demoted for his trade to get Rashard Lewis.

6. McNabb to play for the Vikings.

7. Septa buses to pull the f*ck over to the stop when picking up or dropping off passengers.

8. The people getting off or on the Septa bus to hurry the hell up.

9. Women who dress like men and who take on their mannerisms to STOP.  You still bleed at least once a month.

10. To go read my favorite comic site!!

11. Peace, prosperity and peace of mind for all of you out there

The end!!


3 comments:

  1. lol how did i know american honey was gonna be on there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - there are only 2 things on this list that you'll most likely get, neither of them from me

    ReplyDelete
  3. American Honey has to be on there..

    lol..where is the holiday spirit Simmi?

    ReplyDelete