Thursday, December 2, 2010

Word of the day

As the holiday season quickly approaches I figure I would change things up with this post and share some of my favorite things with you wonderful people.  Today will be just a word or a saying that I like to use in everyday conversation.

One of my favorite words that I absolutely looove to use is "dougie".  I know I know strange word to love but hey it is what it is.  According to urbandictionary.com dougie can be described as, "swag or swagger".  Another definition is "to have a cool or hip style".  Me personally I like to throw my own little spin on the word dougie.

For example when people are fighting and somebody got they a** whooped I like to say, "Maan, they were out there getting they dougie on".  It makes perfect sense.  According to the dictionary the two fighters had "swag" as they fought it out.

I frequently use the term "dougie" when joking with friends or being an all around jerk.  For instance "I was getting dougie with your Mom last night". It was in context and damn funny if you ask me.





No comments:

Post a Comment