Thursday, January 13, 2011

this made me come back early

I should not have left you with out something to cuss to!!  Channeling my inner old school rap if you know a lil anything about that.  Honestly, only a few people have inquired what has happened with the blog updates but I figured I start out with the swagger anyways.  I took time off as I got a lil busier  and just did not feel like typing a dag on thing.  In my time off I have run across many different topics I have wanted to share with you so over time they will be put on this outlet in time.

Today, I was perusing my favorite website www.hiphopdx.com today and saw the infamous Gucci Mane making a stir again.  It was not for going to jail, or claiming to be mentally unstable but this big ole ridiculous tattoo on his face.  Gucci Mane!!!

Listen, I am by no means a "street" dude but I understand it.  From all accounts Gucci is that dude when he was doing his thing and I respect it but WTF.  We get it you sold blow and you probably call yourself the "Ice Cream Man" on your spare time but a damn ice cream cone on your face.  First of all the original Ice Cream Man, Master P, is probably laughing at your dumb a** somewhere.  Dude, you got a tattoo of a triple scoop ice cream cone on your FACE.  Who does that?  Did Baskin Robbins give you advertising for this monstrosity on your face?  Of all the tough things to put on your face you put ice cream on your face cream puff!!

What if your career as rapper does not really work out because all signs are pointing that your time is starting to go the way of the dinosaurs.  If you blow all of your money and you have to start trapping again how successful do you think you are going to be with that?  The task force will already know who you are and the few new officers who don't know you will because of that sugar cone that is on your face.  You can't blend into the public with a ice cream tat on your face.  They will catch you every single time my dude.

When the weather warms in the next few months I hope it does not melt!!


5 comments:

  1. ugh..no it does NOT say brrrrr on it, lmao..and y is there lightning spurting out of it? he gives black ppl such a bad name..smdh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaaaan this is just some straight buffoonery…This man has no chance of getting on Jay status, can you imagine keeping a straight face while talking to this dude in a meeting? I’d be like are you serious? First off your name is promoting someone else’s company, secondly you have an ICE CREAM CONE ON YOUR FACE!!!! Lookin at the pic, he looks like he immediately regrets that decision, either that or he is high of that other stuff(the correct answer). And the lightning bolt, I guess that means he can get you that weight “in a flash” LOL…In the words of Ed Lover, COME ON MAN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl@ in a flash. You are absolutely right nobody will take dude serious

    ReplyDelete