Monday, January 17, 2011

Over some cake??

You know the saying about having your cake and eating it too?  Well this dude meant ALL of that.  Yup, I know you are not sure if you should be laughing or shaking your head.  My suggestion is to laugh and then shake your head.

I was on my way to pumping out another blog post and that article caught my eye and I could not just let it go.  It got me to thinking intensely about baked goods. * I know smh*  There are only a few baked goods in this world that I am willing to have a fight over.  My Mother's black bottoms I would most certainly ask you to step into some clear space if you eat the last of my black bottoms.  You know why because the way the chocolate and cream cheese come together to make love is some type of magical union of good and evil.

Then there is German chocolate cake.  Which quite possibly is my favorite cake of all time which would make me invite somebody to fight but I would leave out the fact that it is a gun fight.  Not even sure where to start about this cake or even what to say.  It is one of the wonders of the world.  I have to pace myself when I have one of these cakes so that I do not eat it within the day.  It is great for breakfast with a glass of milk and makes a wonderful lunch on the go.

I was going to bash the guy in this blog but the ridiculousness of everything I just typed has done more than enough.  I am just curious to know how dude feels knowing he shot a friend over some mother freaking cake.  There will be no street cred in jail for busting your gun over some cake.  Those ten years or whatever you will be sitting in that small dark cell can't possibly be worth it.  On the bright side I am sure every once in a while they will serve you cake that you wont have to share unless Bubba wants some.

3 comments:

  1. i cant... i just cant with this story. the world is really coming to an end very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds of when dude shot another dude in the movie theater because he was making too much noise. The dude then sat back down and watched the rest of the movie. Down on Columbus Blvd

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao wth...n an EXTRA wtf to ^^^ where do u find this foolishness

    ReplyDelete