Monday, January 17, 2011

PPA Deez

December 24th 2010 I was in Philadelphia making preparations to travel home for Christmas and had the strangest interaction with a Philadelphia Parking Authority agent aka Satan's spawn.  The words were only few but were loud and clear and maybe confirmed my greatest fear about them.

I was on Chestnut St on Penn's campus getting ready to tap the ATM and hoping it did not spit out a receipt saying, "Yeah right you know nothing is in here".  As I took a step towards the bank I noticed the PPA coming up the street so I decided to play it safe and purchase a parking ticket and throw it in the car.  Lucifer's child gets to me and noticed the car before me already had a ticket and says,"This guy keeps putting tickets on the cars I mean he could at least save me some.  It is Xmas Eve I am not going to give out a lot of tickets."  Needless to say I was shocked and appalled at what was just said.

That gave way to what I had been thinking all along that they have quotas to fill and possibly a commission based system.  His statement pissed me off in so many ways and took me to so many different levels of anger that I had never experienced before.  Sure a lot of these agents are just doing their job but does not change how I feel about them and plus for every agent that is just doing their job there is one that is looking to screw you over.  Now, I would wish harm on any individual but I would not mind if every PPA vehicle came up with flat tires and their little ticket machines were smashed to a million little pieces.  Just for sh*t and giggles if an agent happened to be ambushed with snowballs that would not be too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment