Friday, January 28, 2011

There Goes The Neighborhood!!

I tried being positive.  I mean I really did but F*ck these past few days.  More specifically this cot damn snow and all the nonsense and dumb a** people it brings out.  I know the Summer time is the killing season but Winter is definitely dumb a** wipe season.

There was a pretty decent size snow storm a few days ago that provided Philly with about 16 inches.  Or two of me.  So, I grab a wonderful parking spot on Spring Garden and then I let Mother Nature do her thug thizzle.  I knew there would be a bunch of snow surrounding the car but what I did not expect was the dumb a** snow plow drivers to put all the snow on my car.  There was a bunch of open space in front of my car that people were not allowed to park in, who knows why they had to put all of the snow in my area.

As I am digging out of this mess made by the wonderful city employees of Philadelphia one of the insightful residents of this city comes out from his his place of employment to tell me about where I parked.  B*tch, I know where I parked at because I park there all the time.  He then wants to tell me it is a snow emergency route.  WRONG!!  You know why it is not a snow emergency route because there is no sign and it is not on the list of emergency routes that they city provided.  I don't give a rat's a** what you think you heard on the news.  You heard not a damn thing sir.  I was friendly with this upstanding gentleman but he just kept talking about how they plowed me in good. *pause*  The last thing I want to hear is how much snow is surrounding my car because I am shoveling it all by my damn self while you are on the sidewalk watching me work.  Sir, I enjoy you wanting to have conversation but not while I am busting my butt go jump in front of a plow.


The city of Philadelphia has some pretty stupid snow policies but what is a city without some nonsense.  After the snowfall residents are expected to remove snow from the sidewalk in front of the residents within 6 hours.  Cool, you want to keep everybody safe and such I understand but you also say the snow can't be thrown in the streets.  So the snow can't go in the streets and has to be off the sidewalk or face a fine.  Some areas don't have little areas of green to throw the extra snow do you want them to eat the damn snow?  Go figure, you can earn yourself a fine throwing snow back in the street.  You ever think the city is trying to suck all the money out of your pockets?



 The PPA had the nerve to be giving out tickets today.  PPA there are people who don't have snow off of their cars because there is nowhere to put it and barely anywhere to drive.  How the f*ck you going to be out there ruining days?  I hope somebody comes by with a huge chunk of ice and ruins the back of your knee you simple son b*tch!

Also, to the lady who in the street trying to shovel out her friend.  Hooka, the street was all ice and there are cars driving you can't stand in the middle of the street.  You are blocking traffic taking up the whole damn lane.  The cars beeping their horns are beeping at you deaf, dumb a**hole!  I probably should not have rolled down the window and asked you to move in that tone but if I hit you white lady they may have thrown my black a** in jail.








I spit on you PPA (again), snow plow operator who did that ignorant nonsense, the guy trying to have a conversation as I was digging out and the stupid chick in the middle of the road.

4 comments:

  1. This was HILARIOUS!! B I was in the same situation..humph..paid a neighborhood kid $10 to dig the car yesterday out only find myself plowed in this morning. Time to move back to the island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah them fuckers definitely plowed me in after i'd just finished digging myself out. On a side block least of all.

    That sidewalk shit is some bullshit though. Most of the time its safer to just leave the snow there rather than the black ice that forms when ppl don't do the shit right. Definitely bussted my ass a few times walking on these mandatory "shoveled" sidewalks.

    But if I hit someone walking in the middle of the street cuz they don't wanna move I'm def calling no traction control. Mofos need to get to the side of the damned road when cars are coming.

    And I really really wanted to do something bad to PPA. Saw them out in their cars ticketing for ppl parking where they could get in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two of you, huh? Just wanted to slip that in there unnoticed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO...I was out of control that day. I just wanted to know if people really read or just skimmed through it.

    ReplyDelete