Monday, February 4, 2013

Victory is that of the Ravens!!!

It has been a long time coming for me to say this.  FINALLY the Lombardi Trophy has come back home to Baltimore!!  It has been a long 12 years since we had the trophy home with us.  Not as long as some other franchises but we hold ourselves to higher standards.  I am actually a tad pissed because I wrote this blog post and the damn computer deleted it but my Ravens won the Superbowl so you can't kill my vibe.  Lets get straight to it.

I like to give a big f*ck you first to all the Pittsburgh fans who decided to run their mouth to me even though they have been at home since the playoffs have started.  I really do hate your team and you guys have made it even worst this season.  I am respectful to you guys but I think I am going to throw it out the window now Sh*ttsburgh!  We will see you guys next year!

Patriots fans, where do I even start with you f*ckers?  The arrogance that runs through your veins is just completely mind boggling and completely blows me away.  You think because you guys have the Golden Boy as your QB that you guys are just going to win it every time and think you guys have won it every single damn time.  News flash it has been 9 years since you had a chip so take your head out your a**!  We have beaten yall 2 out of the 3 last times we have played.  A few years ago whooped that a** in Foxborough.  Stop it, we will see you guys next year!!  Also, Wes Welker you need to enroll in college and take the class, "Check your B*tch 101".

To some of the Eagle fans who talked sh*t to me.  You got to be f*cking kidding me.  I grew up on this team because of my Pops.  I have shown you guys nothing but respect but you talk that crap to me when you guys became the laughingstock of the league.  That one really hurt me but I should expect no less.  A lot you guys are trash anyways.  Especially you Northeast motherf*ckers!  Get to .500 next year a**holes.

Skip Bayless eat a d*ck!!!

Lets put this sh*t to rest.  Leave Ray Lewis Alone.  Two time Superbowl champion, two time Defensive Player of the year, greatest Raven of all time, and greatest middle linebacker of all time, and arguably the greatest defensive player of all time.  I don't want to hear anything about your problems with him off the field.  A jury of his peers said not guilty of murder please let it be. 

Then here comes this Deer Antler spray story which conveniently happened to come out during Superbowl week which is a perfect time for a company to get free press.  Media crucified this man.  What I found funny was when the man who made allegations that he used this Deer Spray made an apology saying he never saw Ray use any of the substance it got brushed under the rug.  All you pieces of sh*t can kick rocks!  Everybody and their holier than though stance.  Funny I did not hear any uproar about Dan Marino and his extramarital affair that produced a child out of wedlock get that much press.

I like to take a minute to shou tout the biggest Raven fan I know my little sister!  Shout out to all the real fans that rode through good and bad times.  Shout out to the bandwagon fans.   Shout out to the driver of the armored truck driver who is going to pay Joe Flacco.  Lets go RAAAVEEEENS!!!

I am not done but I am done for this post.  Ravens are the Superbowl champions again.  The organization is now 2-0 in the Big Dance.  Please don't come at me this week or matter of fact the rest of the year with any nonsense without expecting a full out war.  To the motherf*cker that text me the Ravens cheated last night, sweetie let me give you my A** to kiss!!  *drops keyboard*

I am out B*TCHES!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment