Monday, February 11, 2013

Everybody is a tough guy

Everybody wants to be a tough guy.  I can't necessarily blame them.  If you look on the big screen, the small screen, the magazines women love the tough guy.  I mean who does not want the women? *Shout out to Frank Ocean*  When is being a tough guy taken too far?

Sat night I was out with my homie at this spot we frequent enjoying ourselves and this ole fake tough guy was trying to ruin my night.  My boy is at the bar carrying a conversation with a lovely young lady when out of the corner of my eye I see a guy I know talking with fake tough guy.  At first the conversation seemed normal but something was just "off".  So I approach the guy I know and asked him if he wants a drink when fake tough guy starts with his sh*t.

Fake Tough Guy: Tell your man to chill out

Me:Whats the problem.

FTG: I need 3 feet I need 3 feet.

Me: *looks around and realizes the place is packed..gives him blank stare* OK

FTG: I am not alone in here.  I want to do whatever you want to do.  Its whatever!!!

Me: Ok, but just not in here.  I know the owner and the DJ lets not mess the money up.  Let me buy you a drink man?  We not about that nonsense it is nothing,

FTG: I got a bunch of money in my pockets!!

Me: Ok. *turns to bar to get my boy*  Yo man, we are not doing this tonight with this dude.

*lovely young lady leaves because who wants to catch an accidental uppercut*

A bunch of calm downs, chill outs and other peaceful terms have been thrown out to prevent FTG from catching an eye jammy.  FTG's boy comes in who looks newly 21 with soft spots on his head and a face that has never seen a razor or shaving cream a day in his life.  He grabs his boy who has this petrified annoyed look because he knows FTG is a fugazy a** drunk!

So once the situation was defused what were we left with?  The lovely lady running away to elsewhere in the spot, my boy and myself worried about FTG doing something stupid.  The babyfaced guy has to worry about his boy doing something.  The guy who was originally in the conflict has to worry about the FTG doing something stupid and the FTG making out with the short haired butch looking chick on the wall.  NOBODY wins!!!  Fake tough guys and alcohol does not mix.  Just stay the f*ck home.








No comments:

Post a Comment