Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Scrooge to the bums

Philadelphia bums are something else.  I try to work with some of these cats out here on the street and help out when I can.  More times than not I do not give bums any money just because they end up making more money standing out in front of 7-11 or they take the money and go buy crack.  I am not really sure about any of these two theories but this is just what I think so f*ck it.

So last night I am walking into a pizza shop at 12 in the morning and this bum is walking on the street and gives me a story about just trying to get enough money to get a token so he can get to his daughter or some semi heart warming story. I know damn well what he is talking is some b.s but I am in a festive mood.  So I reach into my pocket and just give him some loose change and told to be well.  He is all on his thank you thank you and goes on about his business.  I walk away knowing that I got my good karma meter onto the good side of things.

I am in the place for a few minutes waiting for the slice heat up and this dude walks in resembeling the same motherf*cker I just gave some change to.  He walks to the counter and asks the employee how long the place would be open for and then turns to walk out.  Before he can reach the door this dude asks me if he has any change because he is just trying to get $3 to get a slice. I told him I did not have any change and proceeded to leave but as I got outside I realized that was the same lowlife who asked me for money to go see his daughter.  This is when I realized that motherf*cker was not sh*t.  I mean he could have at least remembered I was the same dude he just saw less than 5 minutes ago.  Even if he did not remember I was the same dude he could have at least kept the same damn story.  Just trying to get home to your daughter for the holidays is always a good one and even the Scroogest of the Scrooges will feel something in their heart.

I just want the bum to know he has now messed it up for all the other bums and the stories they kick for the rest of the year.  I hope you made it home to your seed or enjoyed the slice of pizza you might have eaten.  That was your X-mas present you bastard!!  It was the X-mas present for all the bums.  The hoodie and coat I was going to give to the one guy in front of 7-11 is now going to Goodwill.  Scrooge is back motherf*ckers..Bah Humbug!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment