Monday, December 5, 2011

You know you ugly when

What does it really mean to be on the short end of the ugly stick??  I won't sit here and claim to be on anybody's 50 Top Sexiest List of people alive or anything but Sam Cassell I am not.  I imagine my genes will provide some good looking, curly haired, light skinned sons but I digress.

Not really sure what made me started thinking about ugly people or as I really like to say "not that attractive".  I only say that because I don't want ugly children but ehhh with my genes who I am kidding that should not be a problem.  Sometimes I feel bad for all the ugly chicks out there in the world especially all the ones who have no clue that they have beaten with an ugly stick on multiple occasions but I have come to realize we all have roles to play in life.

Some of you are sitting here reading this and hopefully chuckling but you are trying to fight those thoughts creeping into the back of your mind that you are indeed one of these ugly chicks.  I will help you out with a real life scenario that I witnessed/caused.lol  I was in the club many years ago and this chick went to ask the DJ to request a song and I made the mistake of not realizing that my whisper was a yell and said, "She was not cute enough to get the DJ to change his musical selection".  At that point I could tell she realized she was on the short end of the ugly stick by the look on her face.  It was not that she was even ugly it was just that her haircut made her head look like a dodge ball dipped in sewage.

Another tell tale sign that you are on the wrong side of the stick is if you peaked aesthetically in high school.  If in high schools you were the sh*t and went to more than one proms in the same year and now you take yourself out to Old Country Buffet I am talking about you.  Sure, I know there are some people up in arms about that because they say they take themselves out all the time and there is nothing wrong with that and you might be right orrr you just could be Peggy Prudey and nobody has time for you.

Not even sure where I am going with this rant anymore but in short if you are ugly you damn sure better be extra nice, super rich or in short Oprah. j/k

...kinda


No comments:

Post a Comment