Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lockout deez

So, it looks like the NBA owners are going to lock out the players since both sides failed to reach a new collective bargaining agreement.  It is shame because the NBA is quite the popular sports these days with a bunch of talent in the league and the best team to root against with the Miami Heat.  It sucks for the fans but f*ck the owners. 

I get the fact that most franchises are losing money but that is on them.  Their owners should go one themselves for being idiots.  I mean they been b*tching about losing money and bad contracts and what not and then the Blazers go offer bum ass Greg Oden $8.8 million qualifying offer to stay in Portland.  WTF!!!  This fragile bastard has played in only 82 games since his 07-08 rookie season.  Two micro fracture surgeries on BOTH knees and a broken kneecap and you think Mr. Glass deserves that dough.  When he was healthy it was not like he was a world beater anyway.  The Blazers are much better offering me the league minimum to play center for them.  Both of my knees work and I am muuuch cheaper and I will actually be able to play in the games that I am getting paid for. 

How are you going to make ANOTHER bad contract move then want some people to feel bad for you that you are losing money.  I mean they are going to try and paint the players as the bad guys for making all this money they don't deserve but that is on the owners.  If I am the 4th best player on the team and you want to pay me #1 player money please believe that I will be taking ALL of the loot.  Take the Chicago Bulls when they lost to the Heat in conference finals, people were saying they needed another scorer.  Well, the last damn time I checked Luol Deng was playing in a 80 million dollar contract.  Carlos Boozer is making like 11 million a year or something asinine.  What do you mean they don't have another scorer.  These sons of biotches are getting paid like they should be averaging 25 points a game so that is your second scorer right there.  All I know is that Kevin Durant and Elton Brand should not be paid the same thing. 

Screw all the owners for making this mess and wanting somebody else to clean it up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment