Thursday, June 16, 2011

Eff Yo Village!!

Been a long time since I have posted something up here.  Almost two months in a week or so.  For all of the time I was absent I was in the heart of my anger management study and wanted to give my best effort to finishing that honestly. (giggles)  I will now try to get back into the swing of things.

I was out at a function a few days ago and the quote "It takes a village to raise a child" was thrown out there.  When I first heard this quote all I could do was laugh and roll my eyes at that nonsense.  As I have gotten older I have come to really dislike that quote and want to burn that motherf*cking village down!!  Too often I find that quote leads to piss poor and lazy a*& parenting. 

People already know that I am no fan of taking care of other people's children.  Many years ago I was at a National conference for a student organization and the head of the organization let his 2 year old son just run all over the place.  He commented on how somebody asked if he was not afraid that anything would happen to his child and he answered with this: " Why should I be?  He is amongst thousands of his brothers and sisters" *sideways face*   F*ck out of here!!  That is that dumb thinking that will get your son snatched, have you crying on the news saying that you just want your son back.  To automatically think that somebody has the same interest in your child is very naive and stupid.

In a nut shell raise your own freaking kids and stop expecting/wanting somebody else to.  We may live in the same neighborhood but chances are I am not looking out for your kids.  Just tell them bastards to stay away from my car!!




I don't have enough spit to put that fire out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment