Monday, June 27, 2011

Advice Hour

 I was reading an advice column/article thing on www.philly.com and decided to give my take on it.

DEAR ABBY: Because my 90-year-old mother is homebound, she qualifies for a meal program through a senior charity service. The program is free of charge for those in need. She didn't like some of the meals, so she asked me to give them to my father-in-law, "Louis."
Louis is 88. He still drives and is well-off, so he doesn't qualify for the program, but he accepted the meals that were offered. My mother has now decided she can no longer eat any of these meals, so I told her we should discontinue the program.
When I mentioned it to my wife, she became very upset with me, saying her father appreciated those meals. I reminded her that her father is able to drive himself to the supermarket and buy frozen dinners similar to what is being provided through the service. My wife is so angry she now says she will never again share any leftovers with my mother. It's an understatement to say this situation has created a major fight between us.
Is my wife correct in being upset about my discontinuing the meal service?
- Charity Begins at Home

 No, your wife is a f*cking nutcase and you should pay her no mind in whatever bullsh*t that is coming out of her mouth. Do not argue with her she is clearly off her rocker.  You are completely right in this situation and discontinuing the service is the right thing to do.  Keeping that program alive is what we call stealing.  Inform your wife of this please.  I am pretty sure that this free program is coming out of some taxes or some other b.s. that the working man is unwittingly paying for.

Now, this is the most important part sir so listen up.  The next time you see your wife...wait for it...slap her!!  She will be shocked on why you did this to her.  That was for your Mom.  If my future wife would ever say anything simple about my Mother like that there would be consequences and repercussions.  

In closing thank you for having some tact and class.  I really do appreciate it.  Tell your wife her leftovers sucks a** anyways.  However, I do hope you are not a pedophile because your wife is pretty childish!!






1 comment:

  1. sigh, smh...some days that's all i can do with you. ur nutty

    ReplyDelete