Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What is that on your face?

People have been asking where I have been?  The answer to that question is everywhere and nowhere.  Lately, I have been struggling with what to write because of not wanting to hurt any feelings.  These days it just seems like everybody is super emotional and everything has to be politically correct.  So, I have taken all that into consideration and I have come up with a solution that works for everybody.  BITE ME!!!

What the hell is going on with a good portion of Philadelphia black males and their f*cking beard??  It has this pubic hair type of look going on.  Real scruffy, beady bead, ugly sh*t!  Who the hell told you dysfunctional bastards that is either A) attractive or B) going to help you got a job or C) friendly.  It looks like you have lil scrotum sacks on your cheeks trying to form a beard that can't connect.  If I was running a business, I am pretty sure I would not hire you and if I did it would be to stock rooms or scrub the toilet with the brillo pad on your face. You must be faaar away from having contact with others.  I don't really consider myself a "shook" type of dude but when I am in the corner store and see you walk in with your hoodie and your lawn on your face my guard goes up.  Sue me!!  I am probably wrong because I am judging a book by its cover but grooming counts for something.

I am guy who hates to cut my facial hair because I like the look but my hair is the smooth, silky, fine as wine type sh*t( I am full of it).  Seriously, I can go a full beard and not have those patch marks of hair that makes my face look like a checker board or a mine field whatever image comes to your mind first.  This one cat has a job with all that sh*t on his face and the job was going through changes and he needed to wear a suit and trim down the scrotum sacks on his face.  Dude threw a hissy fit and could not understand why this that and the other other. ( not a typo I said other other)  What he did not realize is that he looked like a human being with a real face when all that ish was gone.

Philly bols please cut that sh*t off!! If you do not want to be a dirty a** rapper LET IT GO.  You will look and feel so much better.  You might even get a date with real women that don't have names like La-A  pronounced LA-DASH-A (kid you not)


                                               The hell is that??


and I SPIT on your feelings too..ole soft a** punk!!!

2 comments:

  1. My scrotum sack doesn't look like that. I gots fine wavy hair. lol lol

    Yeah but that does look mad dirty. I would seriously reconsider purhasing any food from anyone who look like that. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of 2 White boys playin footballFebruary 23, 2011 at 11:42 PM

    i like the shout out to La-A

    ReplyDelete