Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mad again

 Lately I have been doing well with my "good" days and have had very few "bad" days.  Well that sh*t ended abruptly today!  The smallest thing set me off today.

I lost one of my damn gloves today and I am beyond pissed!!!  I am 26 years old how the f*ck did I lose one of my gloves?  That is some 7 year old bullsh*t!!  I am terribly upset because I have one glove.  ONE!  The hell am I supposed to do with one?  Somebody made the suggestion to ball my gloves up and put them in my pocket.  Little kid sh*t!!  I am just beyond blown because the last thing of importance I have lost was my vir-- err never mind.  I was going to get a drink because I clearly need one but guess what they don't let 7 year old children into the motherf*cking bar.

When I was driving my left hand was on the steering wheel without a damn glove and guess what??  My hand was cold as sh*t!  To further piss me off and make my day even more miserable I almost got into an accident.  This simple motherf*cker was in my lane as I was trying to make a left turn. As the turn was happening I had to stop to see what the hell she was doing and she had the nerve to look at me like I was wrong.  This bug eyed heffer had no idea that if my left hand was not frozen I was going to attempt to put her damn eyeballs back in her head.  I am done for now.





Yeah, just like that!!!

4 comments:

  1. lmfao i love that i was present for all of this <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is hilar! OMG like it got me rolling right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. That last picture nearly scared me out my seat.

    ReplyDelete