Monday, August 4, 2014

Reason number 2,345 I hate bikers

I have written before about how living in Philadelphia with all these damn pedal bike riding motherf*ckers drives me absolutely insane.  They are all over the place weaving in and out of traffic, running stop signs, and doing other illegal things that damn near every biker says they don't do!  Even though I feel like most bikers should walk on the damn sidewalk and stay the f*ck out of my way at all times, I had learned to respect them and watch out for their safety.  We had came to a truce of sorts.  Well after this past Saturday that sh*t is out the window!!

I was riding up Cecil B. Moore in North Philly headed to pick up rent when out of nowhere a biker swoops out of nowhere from the depths of hell.  When I say the depths of hell I mean from behind this parked Septa bus in the other lane at a stop picking/dropping off riders.  So the a**hole flies into my lane so I slammed on the brakes and I swerved to the right as to avoid hitting the genius.  Me being the curious guy that I am simply asked him a question "What the f*ck are you doing?" and him being that douche bag that answers a question with a question asks me "What the fuck are you doing?" *Kevin Hart confused face*  At that moment I quickly became baffled, confused, pissed all at once or in short I lost it!!  I had to remind King D*ckhead that I was driving on my side of the road and he was on my side and he almost got f*cked up and that he should be praying to whatever bike god he prays to that despite turning 29 again my reflexes are SHARP. Silly me for trying to have a conversation with a recently escaped animal from the zoo. * duh*

So we are exchanging some pleasantries as I continue to ride down the street until he says the dumbest thing ever to me " I don't do too much talking". (I love "tough guys", they usually talk the most sh*t until it is go time)  For those who are not in the "know" he simply stated he gets to the action be that fisticuffs or whatever.   Mr. I don't do too much talking, gets off his bike and puts his kickstand out and starts to go in his bookbag thinking that I am going to sh*t my pants.  What he did not realize was that I was already slowing my car down and pulling over and the moment he got up off the bike and dug in his bookbag I had already started to draw my pistol out of the holster for self defense just in case he had lost his mind and thought it was the wild west. sidenote* Drake has made it hard for us light skins guys out here. We get no respect out here! *  Luckily for him my lady told me to keep driving and maybe possibly took the steering wheel away from me and made sure I kept going.  I prefer non violence but I am a strong proponent of "Aint no b*tch in the Taylor blood"!!! 

So to the circus bear driving the bike in North Philly you are welcome that I did not knock you clear off the bike like I should have.  I spit on you tax draining motherf*cker!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment