Monday, July 14, 2014

Is 30 the new 20??

There is this nasty rumor that I turn 30 years old on July 15th.  Whoever started that dirty, nasty, vicious rumor can kiss my slightly tanned a**!!  However, for the sake of the argument lets say that the statement might be true. *ponders*  Moving into another decade and getting just a little bit older means that my social filter gets to slowly wither away?  So in theory this blog post I should be able to spit hot fyah about all the sh*t that has bothered me for months?

I hate that some of my tenants live and function like animals and when people ask me what I do for a living I find myself giving them this response: "I am a zoo keeper" * dead ass stare*

It kills me that this dumb a** broad with 4 kids who lives in a room with all of them and her boyfriend had the nerve to tell me that she can't  afford their room anymore because they cut their checks back.  Somebody should have cut her off from the supply of d*ck!!

I hate that when I set appointments with potentials tenants and they come really late and show up like they are doing me a favor. I mean do they really think there is a shortage of broke bum motherf*ckers in Philly.(sidenote not everybody who rents from me are broke bum motherf*ckers just these broke bum motherf*ckers I am talking about)  What I really hate is that that 99% of the time they look like me.  Can't even be mad when white folks joke about "CP time"

Speaking of white folks...

When I was in high school one of my friends stated that most of the car accidents he saw were with young white women.  I saw a few accidents the other day and all I could do was chuckle to myself.



The young white woman might be the most oblivious of all the humans on the planet.  One day my cousin and I were pulled over by a police officer on this narrow a** block in our big a** yellow cargo van taking up all the space.  Don't you know this young ole white chick drives all the way down til the end of the block behind the police officer and then gets out her car and says to the officer "Are you going to be done soon or should I just back down the block"?  I mean who the f*ck even thinks to ask the police some bullsh*t when they clearly have some negros pulled over?

Why is it that some of the biggest sh*t talking, threat making, war chanting people are flamboyantly gay men?  This one guy left all types of message about "When I see you it is a motherf*cking problem", "I am calling Bloods from L.A. to come out here."  Keep in mind half the time he can't keep his cell phone bill payed but he calling in reinforcements. Oh ard.  I mean how am I supposed to take this seriously when he couldn't afford to pay for condoms that might have prevented that thing only Magic Johnson can afford to take care of?  

I will try to work on my filter thing but I am turning 3 err.. I mean 28 again so f*ck it!!
 

 
If you fall into one of those categories and I have offended you please accept my sincerest apologies. Just playing go get a hug sensitive thug!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment