Monday, July 8, 2013

Conversation with a Prostitute

I just like to preface this by saying that 1. Mom I love you and I promise I am staying out of trouble :) and 2. I have never used a prostitute nor do I have any plans to use a prostitute.  To those who pay for sex more power to you but that is not my thing.  IF I did however decide to use a prostitute please know I will get the most out of  my money.  She would have to turn tricks while standing on her head while doing a line of coke in a Motel 6.

One day last week I was headed to the bar to see if one of the bartenders I am friendly with was working and while driving I peeped a Hispanic lady on the corner milling about.(apparently Hispanics are the Blacks mans Kryptonite)  I turn the corner towards the bar and I take a look and was not as impressed up close as I was from the distance which seems to happen a lot these days but I digress.  I drive by the bar and see that the bartender was not working and I should have went home but something told me to drive around the block again.

On my first drive around the block I see the same woman and I get a better glimpse and something clicked in my head like, "Oh sh*t she is a hooker".  The worst thing that could have possibly happened in that situation happened..I made eye contact with the hooker and she started to speak. *If you have no interest in said hooker don't make eye contact*  At that exact moment I made the split decision to give the readers what they want and pulled over.  As I watch her walk to the car I am completely rolling because 1. she is a hooker and 2. she is just not that appealing.  Here is the exchange that happened.

Hooker: Whats going on?

Me: Whassup with you?

Hooker: Working.  So what you want?

*I have no clue what to say*

Me: What you got?  How much?

Hooker:  BJ for $20

Me: Damn, that is a good price!! (I really have no clue at all but it sounds reasonable)

Hooker: I know. I'm saying.  *looks me up and down* For you I would even go lower for you.

*completely thrown off now*

Me: Are you around here often?  * at this point I am just searching for sh&t*

Hooker: Naw, I just around here tonight.  So you going to let me get in the car?

Me: Uhhh, huh!  I don't have any money.

The hooker walks away.  I drive around the block laughing at the situation and I see her dancing on the corner of the block by herself and then I realize that she was on drugs.  That should be the end of the story but I got the bright idea to circle around the block AGAIN to get a video of her doing her crackhead dance for my amusement.  This time I thought she found a customer because she walking with this young black dude but then all of a sudden he hit a Barry Sanders move away from her and ran across the corner.  Say no to drugs and hookers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment