Monday, June 10, 2013

I just need somebody to answer this question!!

My focus has been lacking in the weeks past to sit down and put some words to the good ole blog.   Been tons of bullsh*t going on to speak about and I happen to remember none of it  but I am not going to cry over spilled milk.  Few random thoughts I wanted to get off my chest:

There as been a lot of people getting engaged and others actually getting married and it just lets me know that I am getting older and just in one of those phases in life where people are dropping like flies. I think it sucks that I am not a young 20 something anymore but oh well.  Maybe I am something like a Hater!  While I am happy for most but I just can' fight the "negative" feelings.

1.When I see a hot female with a less than stellar guy a piece of me dies. ( I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but f*ck you this is my damn blog)  It is pretty bad to think that he is either rich, hung like a horse, or she is being held hostage which is probably still a sensitive topic but ehh.  I am pretty sure he really is a nice guy and she is on Meth.

2. I know it is pretty petty but I don't think I could ever date a female that does not eat meat.  Probably a lot of fine women out there who don't eat meat but the hell with that you got to eat a hotdog or something.  I mean realistically there is nothing wrong with that lifestyle and many do it for health reasons but you aint special or trendy so sit your a** in the corner.

3. Women who don't drink you can go kick rocks too!  Be grown and act like we are in the movies and drink a damn glass of wine.  Not like I said take whiskey shots with me but if you can you have already won in my book.

I have only asked this question twice and nobody has given me an answer and I want one dammit!

Do you think every time a reformed hoe gets engaged an angel gets it wings?





No comments:

Post a Comment